The Role of Research in Enhancing the Client Experience
Tuesday, August 15, 2017 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada))
add to calendar
>> Live 10-Pack purchaser? Head to the ACEC Bookstore and click to redeem!
This online class carries 1.5 PDHs (Professional Development Hours).
Curriculum Track: Business Management and Quality
Member Organization: National Events
Faculty: Karl Feldman, Senior AEC Professional and Account Director, Hinge Branding and Marketing for Professional Services
>> Nearly all ACEC online classes are recorded for our on-demand library. Purchase now to view later!
Research is a critical tool for identifying content issues and topics, but it also provides further opportunities to support and engage with clients. Karl Feldman will provide actionable insights into the integral role research plays in enhancing the client experience.
Karl will explain the three primary types of research that firms can use to enhance their clients’ experience – brand, market and project research. He will use case studies to illustrate how firms have used research to better connect with target audiences.
Following this presentation, attendees will understand which type of research will meet their client experience goals and how to implement a research project at their firm.
- Brand: Perception research used to reduce gaps in perception amongst target audiences
- Understanding the difference between consumer brand research and professional services brand research
- Market: Questions that can be answered with market or client-type specific research
- Case Study: Engineering firms’ use of research to develop a new service into the water/wastewater industry
- Case Study: Architectural firms’ use of research to better connect with a government client
- Case Study: Payroll services firms’ use of mystery shopper technique to gain insights into competitive landscape
- Project: Understanding the role of client feedback
- How QA/satisfaction surveys can complement brand and market research.
ACEC Members: $199
Click here for the faxable registration form
>> Click here to register.
Refunds, Credits, Substitutions, and Cancellations
To successfully access an ACEC live or on-demand online class, you must be using Windows 7 or higher.
For cancellations received at least 15 days prior to program date, ACEC will issue a full refund. For cancellations received between 14 days and 3 days prior to program date, ACEC will issue credits toward any ACEC online class, live or on-demand. Credits are valid for 6 months from issue date. For cancellations received 2 days or less before a program date, no refunds or credits will be issued. Refunds or credits will not be issued for "no-shows." Registrants may choose another online class or substitute attendee/s without penalty at any time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.