Influence Anyone: Learn the Persuasive Power of the “5 Languages of Business"
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada))
add to calendar
>> Live 10-Pack purchaser? Head to the ACEC Bookstore and click to redeem!
This online class carries 1.0 PDH (Professional Development Hour).
Curriculum Track: Marketing and Business Development
Member Organization: National Events
Faculty: Nancy Bleeke, Sales Pro Insider, Inc.
>> Nearly all ACEC online classes are recorded for our on-demand library. Purchase now to view later!
You've laid out your reasons ... argued your point ... appealed to both logic and emotion ... but the person you're trying to convince still goes in another direction. Sound familiar?
In business you don't always have final say. So how do you help colleagues, clients, or even bosses make the right decision?
Join Nancy Bleeke to learn the keys to communicating with decision-makers -- including how to identify and speak another person's language to boost your influence and get decisions made more easily, especially in situations such as:
- Getting an internal stakeholder to approve additional expenditures
- Wording your proposal just right to have a client make a buy decision
- Modifying the way you talk to a CFO vs. a COO
- Helping everyone understand how a new change will impact business
- Learn a unique communication perspective and toolset
- Identify the "5 Languages of Business" are and why they are important
- Examine how to use the 5 Languages to translate critical information for stakeholders and decision-makers
ACEC Members: $199
Click here for the faxable registration form
>> Click here to register.
Refunds, Credits, Substitutions, and Cancellations
To successfully access an ACEC live or on-demand online class, you must be using Windows 7 or higher.
For cancellations received at least 15 days prior to program date, ACEC will issue a full refund. For cancellations received between 14 days and 3 days prior to program date, ACEC will issue credits toward any ACEC online class, live or on-demand. Credits are valid for 6 months from issue date. For cancellations received 2 days or less before a program date, no refunds or credits will be issued. Refunds or credits will not be issued for "no-shows." Registrants may choose another online class or substitute attendee/s without penalty at any time. Contact email@example.com for further information.